The Dyersburg State Alumni Association was created to represent and to provide services to all DSCC alumni. It works to build a strong base of support and loyalty for the College among its graduates and former students.
The DSCC Alumni Association:
- keeps members informed about the College's current development, changes, and long-range goals, and
- identifies and recruits students.
If you have completed nine (9) semester hours (or their equivalent) you are eligible to become a member of the Dyersburg State Community College Alumni Association. Through the DSCC Alumni Association you can:
- keep in touch with classmates;
- learn about programs and events going on at the college;
- find out about faculty and staff happenings;
- receive our quarterly Alumni & Friends e-newsletter;
- have free entry to annual Homecoming Events;
- receive invitations to special events and activities; and
- have access to the Learning Resource Center and its research databases.
Most importantly, all alumni dues are used to provide scholarships for deserving students. DSCC Alumni Association members can nominate students for the DSCC Alumni Association Scholarship. Children of alumni are given priority in the scholarship selection.
- Dues are $25 per person, $35 per couple.
- To join, simply complete the Alumni Association Membership Form and send it, along with your payment to the DSCC Alumni Office.
- For more information please contact the Alumni Association Coordinator Amy Finch at 731-286-3347 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.