What To Do...
- Apply online
- Check Admission Requirements
Test if applicable
- If you are 21 years of age or older and have not already completed college-level English, mathematics and a reading intensive course with grades of D or higher, you must take the COMPASS test, which is offered through the DSCC Testing Center.
Meet with an advisor and register for classes.
Adult Student Coordinator
- Rebecca Reeves
What It Costs...
- Cost at a glance.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- What is Financial Aid verification?
- Information about scholarships and grant for Adult Students
- Confirm Enrollment and pay balance owed by the deadline.
How long will it take?