To qualify for the Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing, candidates must:
- Complete a minimum of 66 semester hours in the generic nursing program OR
- Complete 63 hours in the Advanced Standing LPN-RN Fast Track program.
- Must have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.0.
- Must enroll in DSCC Nursing courses at the 200 level for a minimum of two semesters; NUR 213 does not satisfy this requirement.
- Complete curricular requirements in place upon admission to the Nursing program. A candidate who is readmitted into the Nursing program must complete curricular requirements in place at the time of readmission.