Advanced Standing LPN-RN Fast Track Nursing
About the ACE Admission Exam
- Must be a licensed LPN to take exam
- Must receive a score of 75% or higher
- Non-refundable test fee.
- Bring receipt and photo ID to test. Students who have not prepaid will not be permitted to test.
- Limited to two (2) attempts.
- Exam MUST be taken by the December 31 application deadline.
National League of Nursing - Acceleration Challenge Exam (ACE) Test Dates
Two test sessions per year
- April and May with dates posted in March
- November and December with dates posted in October
- DSCC Division of Nursing has prepared ACE testing guidelines. Please read the testing guidelines carefully.
- The Student Guide to the NLN Testing Portal provides additional useful information.
Admission exam changes
Beginning with the Summer 2020 admissions process, the LPN-RN Fast Track Admission Exam will change from the ACE to the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills). If you are planning to apply for Summer 2020, do not take the ACE Admission Exam. If you are planning to apply for Summer 2019, you must take the ACE Admission Exam to be eligible. Directions to schedule and pay for the ACE is posted above.
Accreditations and Approvals:
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing
665 Mainstream Drive
Nashville, TN 37243