LPN-RN Fast Track Nursing
About the ACE Admission Exam
- Must be a licensed LPN to take exam
- Must receive a score of 75% or higher
- Non-refundable test fee.
- Bring receipt and photo ID to test. Students who have not prepaid will not be permitted to test.
- Limited to two (2) attempts.
- Exam MUST be taken by the December 31 application deadline.
National League of Nursing - Acceleration Challenge Exam (ACE) Test Dates
- Testing dates will be posted at the end of August.
- DSCC Division of Nursing has prepared ACE testing guidelines.
- The Student Guide to the NLN Testing Portal provides additional useful information.
ACE Review Sessions
- There will be no review sessions this test period.
- NLN has provided Nursing with the ACE Exam Study Guide to be used to prepare for the ACE exam.
Accreditations and Approvals:
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing
665 Mainstream Drive
Nashville, TN 37243