LPN-RN Fast Track Nursing
About the ACE Admission Exam
- Must be a licensed LPN to take exam
- Must receive a score of 75% or higher
- Non-refundable test fee.
- Bring receipt and photo ID to test. Students who have not prepaid will not be permitted to test.
- Limited to two (2) attempts.
- Exam MUST be taken by the December 31 application deadline.
National League of Nursing - Acceleration Challenge Exam (ACE) Test Dates
- There will be two testing periods for the ACE Exam. April and May with test dates posted in March. November and December with test dates posted in October
- DSCC Division of Nursing has prepared ACE testing guidelines. Please read the testing guidelines carefully.
- The Student Guide to the NLN Testing Portal provides additional useful information.
ACE Review Sessions
The Division of Nursing and the Continuing Education Department have scheduled an ACE Review Session for those testing during April and May.
Review: April 17 @ 5:00 p.m.
3 hour review
$25.00 cost for review
Students can access the payment process for the review at the link below.
* A review session for those testing in November and December will be posted at a later date.
- If you are unable to attend the review sessions, NLN has provided Nursing with the ACE Exam Study Guide to be used to prepare for the ACE exam.
Accreditations and Approvals:
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing
665 Mainstream Drive
Nashville, TN 37243