Frequently Asked Questions
How can I transfer to the DSCC Nursing program if I am already attending another nursing program elsewhere?
FAQ Answer: Submit a written request for transfer along with a letter of recommendation from the director of the previous nursing program verifying your good standing to the Nursing Admission and Retention Committee. Submit all official transcripts and appropriate course descriptions from the previous school of nursing. Nursing courses will be evaluated on an individual basis. Transfer admission is based upon space availability. You must also meet the same requirements as students seeking readmission. See the "Readmission and Transfer into the Nursing Program" section in the college catalog.
Who do I speak with about Dual-Enrollment?
FAQ Answer: Contact your high school guidance counselor or DSCC's Assistant Director of Recruitment at 901-475-3132.
What if I lose something on campus?
- Glover Room 259 (English Suite)
- Gym- Office 137 (Laurie Jones office)
- Student Center- One Stop
- CAB –Teresa Adams
- Eller- Front desk
- LRC- Front desk
- Math – Administrative Assistant (Stacie Purvis)
- Security Bank – Continuing Ed
GCC: – Front desk
- Naifeh Building – Front desk
- Baptist Memorial Healthcare Academic Building – Front Desk
- SC/LRC – LRC Circulation Desk