Frequently Asked Questions
- (-) Remove 06: Personnel filter 06: Personnel
- (-) Remove Admissions filter Admissions
- (-) Remove Adult Education filter Adult Education
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- (-) Remove Athletics filter Athletics
- (-) Remove Business Office filter Business Office
- Continuing Education (25) Apply Continuing Education filter
- Financial Aid (54) Apply Financial Aid filter
- (-) Remove Information filter Information
- Internal Audit (1) Apply Internal Audit filter
- (-) Remove LRC filter LRC
- (-) Remove MyDSCC filter MyDSCC
- Nursing (16) Apply Nursing filter
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- Registration (14) Apply Registration filter
- SBDC (3) Apply SBDC filter
- (-) Remove Services for Students with Disabilities filter Services for Students with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services
- Testing (18) Apply Testing filter
The simplest method is to pay online via debit or credit card:
- At www.dscc.edu, click MyDSCC
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Under Registration Tools, select Payment of Fees.
- Select your preferences for receiving a 1098-T.
- Select the appropriate Term (Fall or Spring) and click Submit. You will then be taken to your student account activity page.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Enter information as requested then click Continue.
- Follow payment instructions, always clicking the Continue, Next, Save or Done button before logging out.
If paying with cash, any DSCC location cashier will be able to assist you.
If you have a credit (-) balance on your student account, have confirmed your enrollment and electronically submit a completed Book Voucher Application before 2 p.m. on a school day, your voucher will be processed and available the same business day. Applications submitted after 2 p.m. on a school day and anytime on the weekend will not be processed until the following business day.
- Login to MyDSCC.
- Log in with your unique Username and Password.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Under Registration Tools, click on Book Voucher Form.
- A box will open directing you to the Book Voucher.
- Enter your current phone number and address.
- Read the terms and conditions of the book voucher, and click Next.
- Read the instructions regarding the electronic signature.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on your form, and click Sign Electronically. You may choose to opt out and print the form. If you choose to opt out, additional instructions will be provided.
You will be notified via email to your MyDSCC address when your Book Voucher has been processed. Check your MyDSCC email regularly as this is the method used by DSCC to relay important information to you.
Students enrolled for Fall or Spring semester may request deferment of up to 50% of their fee balance (after any financial aid or fee waivers are deducted). The minimum down payment of 50% of the fee balance plus the deferred plan service fee of $25 are due by the payment due dates as outlined on the Important Financial Aid and Payment Dates. The amount deferred will be payable in two monthly installments due as is outlined on the Important Financial Aid and Payment Dates. An additional late payment charge of $25 will be assessed for each installment not paid on or before the due date. For more information you may contact the Business Office at 731-286-3310.
Once you have registered, you must make all your financial arrangements through the DSCC Business Office. You must pay for classes (or make financial arrangements) before the payment due date to reserve your seat in the class. You may pay your fees in person, by mail or online. Click here to see how to pay instructions, as well as, financial assistance options.