Frequently Asked Questions
- (-) Remove 06: Personnel filter 06: Personnel
- Admissions (20) Apply Admissions filter
- (-) Remove Adult Education filter Adult Education
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- (-) Remove Athletics filter Athletics
- Continuing Education (25) Apply Continuing Education filter
- Financial Aid (54) Apply Financial Aid filter
- Information (26) Apply Information filter
- (-) Remove Internal Audit filter Internal Audit
- (-) Remove LRC filter LRC
- MyDSCC (3) Apply MyDSCC filter
- (-) Remove Nursing filter Nursing
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- (-) Remove Registration filter Registration
- (-) Remove SBDC filter SBDC
- Services for Students with Disabilities (3) Apply Services for Students with Disabilities filter
- (-) Remove Student Financial Services filter Student Financial Services
- Student Services (2) Apply Student Services filter
- Testing (18) Apply Testing filter
Your student ID number is a unique nine digit identifier (beginning with the letter “D”) assigned to you when you apply to Dyersburg State Community College. It is highly recommended you memorize this number as you will be asked for this when conducting business with various offices around campus.
The simplest method is to pay online via debit or credit card:
- At www.dscc.edu, click MyDSCC
- Log in with your Username and Password.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Under Registration Tools, select Payment of Fees.
- Select your preferences for receiving a 1098-T.
- Select the appropriate Term (Fall or Spring) and click Submit. You will then be taken to your student account activity page.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Enter information as requested then click Continue.
- Follow payment instructions, always clicking the Continue, Next, Save or Done button before logging out.
If paying with cash, any DSCC location cashier will be able to assist you.
If you have a credit (-) balance on your student account, have confirmed your enrollment and electronically submit a completed Book Voucher Application before 2 p.m. on a school day, your voucher will be processed and available the same business day. Applications submitted after 2 p.m. on a school day and anytime on the weekend will not be processed until the following business day.
- Login to MyDSCC.
- Log in with your unique Username and Password.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Under Registration Tools, click on Book Voucher Form.
- A box will open directing you to the Book Voucher.
- Enter your current phone number and address.
- Read the terms and conditions of the book voucher, and click Next.
- Read the instructions regarding the electronic signature.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on your form, and click Sign Electronically. You may choose to opt out and print the form. If you choose to opt out, additional instructions will be provided.
You will be notified via email to your MyDSCC address when your Book Voucher has been processed. Check your MyDSCC email regularly as this is the method used by DSCC to relay important information to you.