Frequently Asked Questions
- (-) Remove 06: Personnel filter 06: Personnel
- (-) Remove Admissions filter Admissions
- Adult Education (5) Apply Adult Education filter
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- Athletics (6) Apply Athletics filter
- Business Office (22) Apply Business Office filter
- (-) Remove Continuing Education filter Continuing Education
- Financial Aid (54) Apply Financial Aid filter
- (-) Remove Information filter Information
- Internal Audit (1) Apply Internal Audit filter
- (-) Remove LRC filter LRC
- (-) Remove MyDSCC filter MyDSCC
- Nursing (16) Apply Nursing filter
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- Registration (14) Apply Registration filter
- SBDC (3) Apply SBDC filter
- (-) Remove Services for Students with Disabilities filter Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Services (2) Apply Student Services filter
- (-) Remove Testing filter Testing
Why can't I print in the LRC?
FAQ Answer: Each student is given 450 sheets per semester to use for printing. If you have used all of your available prints , you will need to purchase more sheets at the Business Office on the Dyersburg Campus or an off-campus center office. Cost is 10 cents per sheet. If you still have prints available and cannot print , contact the DSCC Business Office front desk at 286-3310. Members of the community are also allowed to use the printers in the Learning Resource Center: the cost is 10 cents per sheet and may be purchased at the Help Desk in the Learning Resource Center.
Who do I speak with about Dual-Enrollment?
FAQ Answer: Contact your high school guidance counselor or DSCC's Assistant Director of Recruitment at 901-475-3132.
What if I lose something on campus?
- Glover Room 259 (English Suite)
- Gym- Office 137 (Laurie Jones office)
- Student Center- One Stop
- CAB –Teresa Adams
- Eller- Front desk
- LRC- Front desk
- Math – Administrative Assistant (Stacie Purvis)
- Security Bank – Continuing Ed
GCC: – Front desk
- Naifeh Building – Front desk
- Baptist Memorial Healthcare Academic Building – Front Desk
- SC/LRC – LRC Circulation Desk
What is Continuing Education?
FAQ Answer: Continuing Education is an opportunity to study a variety of subjects in a stimulating atmosphere of academic and recreational excellence. All classes are offered as non-credit , therefore no high school diploma is required.
Financial Aid Census Date
End of 75% Refunding Period
Can I retest in the COMPASS or ACT? When?
FAQ Answer: Yes, you may retest the COMPASS or ACT; however, there is a waiting period of 60 days for the ACT and 90 days for the COMPASS before you can retake the test.
What is the last day to apply for the upcoming semester?
FAQ Answer: The deadline to apply for admission is found in the academic calendar; however, you are strongly encouraged to apply early so that you will have the best selection of classes. International applicants should contact the Office of Admissions at 731-286-3350.