Frequently Asked Questions
Students enrolled for Fall or Spring semester may request deferment of up to 50% of their fee balance (after any financial aid or fee waivers are deducted). The minimum down payment of 50% of the fee balance plus the deferred plan service fee are due by the payment due dates as outlined on the Important Financial Aid and Payment Dates. The amount deferred will be payable in two monthly installments due as is outlined on the Important Financial Aid and Payment Dates. An additional late payment charge of $25 will be assessed for each installment not paid on or before the due date. For more information you may contact the Business Office at 731-286-3310.
If you have a credit (-) balance on your student account, have confirmed your enrollment and electronically submit a completed Book Voucher Application before 2 p.m. on a school day, your voucher will be processed and available the same business day. Applications submitted after 2 p.m. on a school day and anytime on the weekend will not be processed until the following business day.
- Login to MyDSCC.
- Log in with your unique Username and Password.
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Under Registration Tools, complete Confirming Enrollment by clicking Payment of Fees/Confirmation of Enrollment.
- In the same box, click on Book Voucher Form.
- A box will open directing you to the Book Voucher.
- Enter your current phone number and address.
- Read the terms and conditions of the book voucher, and click Next.
- Read the instructions regarding the electronic signature.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on your form, and click Sign Electronically. You may choose to opt out and print the form. If you choose to opt out, additional instructions will be provided.
You will be notified via email to your MyDSCC address when your Book Voucher has been processed. Check your MyDSCC email regularly as this is the method used by DSCC to relay important information to you.