Frequently Asked Questions
- 06: Personnel (2) Apply 06: Personnel filter
- Admissions (20) Apply Admissions filter
- Adult Education (5) Apply Adult Education filter
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- (-) Remove Athletics filter Athletics
- (-) Remove Business Office filter Business Office
- (-) Remove Continuing Education filter Continuing Education
- Financial Aid (54) Apply Financial Aid filter
- Information (26) Apply Information filter
- Internal Audit (1) Apply Internal Audit filter
- (-) Remove LRC filter LRC
- MyDSCC (3) Apply MyDSCC filter
- Nursing (16) Apply Nursing filter
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- (-) Remove Registration filter Registration
- SBDC (3) Apply SBDC filter
- Services for Students with Disabilities (3) Apply Services for Students with Disabilities filter
- Student Services (2) Apply Student Services filter
- (-) Remove Testing filter Testing
How do I pay my fees?
Once you have registered, you must make all your financial arrangements through the DSCC Business Office. You must pay for classes (or make financial arrangements) before the payment due date to reserve your seat in the class. You may pay your fees in person, by mail or online. Click here to see how to pay instructions, as well as, financial assistance options.
What is the last day to drop a class?
FAQ Answer: Fall 2014 - October 31, 2014
How do I go about getting a prerequisite hold removed from my account?
FAQ Answer: You will need to discuss your request with the applicable academic dean. You may contact the Office of Records at 731-286-3350 for contact information.
Can I retest in the COMPASS or ACT? When?
FAQ Answer: Yes, you may retest the COMPASS or ACT; however, there is a waiting period of 60 days for the ACT and 90 days for the COMPASS before you can retake the test.
When is the first day of classes?
FAQ Answer: Fall 2015 - August 24
What is the last day to register?
FAQ Answer: Fall 2015: August 25