Frequently Asked Questions
- (-) Remove 06: Personnel filter 06: Personnel
- Admissions (20) Apply Admissions filter
- Adult Education (5) Apply Adult Education filter
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- Athletics (6) Apply Athletics filter
- (-) Remove Continuing Education filter Continuing Education
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- Information (26) Apply Information filter
- Internal Audit (1) Apply Internal Audit filter
- (-) Remove LRC filter LRC
- MyDSCC (3) Apply MyDSCC filter
- (-) Remove Nursing filter Nursing
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- Registration (14) Apply Registration filter
- SBDC (3) Apply SBDC filter
- Services for Students with Disabilities (3) Apply Services for Students with Disabilities filter
- Student Financial Services (22) Apply Student Financial Services filter
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services
- Testing (18) Apply Testing filter
Can I still play athletics if I have attended another college?
FAQ Answer: Yes, if you get a transfer waiver or a release and you meet all the NJCAA rules.
Where do I register my vehicle?
FAQ Answer: Students register their vehicles in the LRC. You must have your vehicle license number in order to register a vehicles. Students who need a temporary parking pass , please see Angie Cole in room 122 in the Student Center.
Do professionals teach the Continuing Education classes?
FAQ Answer: Yes. Though our instructors come from all walks of life , they are all experts in their fields.
Do you offer scholarships for parents who can't afford to pay for their children to participate in a Continuing Education children's program?
FAQ Answer: Yes , we do offer scholarships to all parents who cannot afford to pay the course fee for their children to attend the children's programs. Parents are asked to contact Mandy Fisher at 731.286.3265 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you penalized if you have to miss a Continuing Education class after you are enrolled?
FAQ Answer: No , you are not penalized. Most course instructors allow you to make-up work so that you can complete the course. There are exceptions to make-up work , however , such as the Motorcycle Rider Safety course.
Can EMTs and Paramedics get CEUs for refresher courses?
FAQ Answer: Yes , we issue certificates at the end of each course verifying CEUs (Continuing Education Units) earned. We can also issue transcripts listing the courses (with CEUs) they have taken during a certain time period.
Who do I call to get information on all the Continuing Education courses running in your department?
FAQ Answer: For all personal enrichment courses and children's programs , please contact Rebecca McCaslin at 731.286.3267 or email@example.com. For courses regarding professional development , please contact Mandy Fisher at 731.286.3265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer online Continuing Education classes?
FAQ Answer: Yes , we are contracted with various online institutes. We offer over 700 different online classes. For more information on all the online classes we offer , please go to https://www.dscc.edu/continuingeducation
Do you offer Continuing Education classes in Trenton and Covington?
FAQ Answer: We do offer courses at all three of our campuses.
Do you customize Continuing Education courses for industry and business?
FAQ Answer: We work with industry and business to develop customized courses to meet their training needs. We can offer traditional classes as well as provide on-line opportunities for learning. Contact Mandy Fisher at 731.286.3265 or email@example.com.