Frequently Asked Questions
- (-) Remove 06: Personnel filter 06: Personnel
- Admissions (20) Apply Admissions filter
- Adult Education (5) Apply Adult Education filter
- Advising (21) Apply Advising filter
- Athletics (6) Apply Athletics filter
- Business Office (22) Apply Business Office filter
- (-) Remove Continuing Education filter Continuing Education
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- Information (26) Apply Information filter
- Internal Audit (1) Apply Internal Audit filter
- LRC (1) Apply LRC filter
- MyDSCC (3) Apply MyDSCC filter
- Nursing (16) Apply Nursing filter
- Online Courses (32) Apply Online Courses filter
- (-) Remove Registration filter Registration
- SBDC (3) Apply SBDC filter
- Services for Students with Disabilities (3) Apply Services for Students with Disabilities filter
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services
- Testing (18) Apply Testing filter
What Continuing Education programs do you offer for children?
FAQ Answer: College for Kids is a one-week program offered every year during the summer break. The program runs from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Other week-long programs are offered during the second week of the spring and fall breaks. These programs run from 7:30am - 5:00pm. For more information , contact Rebecca McCaslin at 731.286.3267 or email@example.com.
Are you given a grade when you complete a continuing education class?
FAQ Answer: No , we do not give grades after completing Continuing Education classes. CEUs (Continuing Education Units) are awarded for completion of all courses. Certificates verifying the CEUs earned are issued at the end of each course.
What Continuing Education classes do you offer?
FAQ Answer: We offer a wide range of courses for personal and professional development. Individuals may select from a variety of classrooms and online delivery options. We have something for everyone , including children. Log on to https://www.dscc.edu/continuingeducation and you will be able to page through our current brochure.
Can I find information regarding the Continuing Education courses on the DSCC website?
FAQ Answer: Yes , you can. Go to https://www.dscc.edu/continuingeducation and you will be able to page through our current brochure.
Do you have to apply for admission to the college to enroll in continuing education classes?
FAQ Answer: No , an application for admission to the college is not required to enroll in Continuing Education courses.
Can you set up courses to be delivered on-site at an industry or business?
FAQ Answer: We want to make it as convenient as possible for the employee to attend the courses. In order to do this , we work very closely with the business/industry partners to meet their needs as related to the delivery site.
Who can attend Continuing Education courses?
FAQ Answer: Everyone! From youth to senior citizens , Continuing Education courses cover a full range of ages , interests , and professionals.
What are contract classes?
FAQ Answer: Contract classes are courses developed to meet the needs of an individual industry , business or group. Please contact Mandy Fisher at 731.286.3265 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is DSCC's Federal School Code?
FAQ Answer: 006835
How do I apply for institutional scholarships?
FAQ Answer: All students who complete the FAFSA and meet admissions requirements are eligible for scholarships. Eligible students are ranked using a formula where financial need is the primary consideration. Those applying by March 1 of the current award year are given first consideration.