Are You On Track to Graduate?
Are you on track to graduate? Find out with Degree Works!
Degree Works is:
- an online tool which shows your progress toward graduation.
- a simple way to view your completed and required coursework.
- meant to be used in conjunction with the advice of an academic advisor as well as the DSCC Catalog and Student Handbook.
Running your degree evaluation:
- Login to MyDSCC.
- Choose Degree Works from the Student Quick Link list.
- Discuss your plan with your advisor.
Highlights of Degree Works:
- User-friendly graphics make it easy to read. You will be able to see grades made in completed courses, in-progress courses, and courses required.
- Alerts you and your advisor if a course you are taking is not required for your program of study.
- Use the "What if" feature to see how your completed and in-progress courses would apply under a different program of study.
- Helps you focus on what is important, earning your degree! Degree Works will show you unmet requirements at a glance.