Are You On Track to Graduate?

Need more information?

Your advisor is the best source of information when it comes to planning for graduation.

Find your advisor by logging into MyDSCC or call a One Stop.

  • Dyersburg Campus - 731-286-3350
  • Jimmy Naifeh Center at Tipton County - 901-475-3100
  • Gibson County Center - 731-855-1419
  • email:


Are you on track to graduate? Find out with Degree Works! 

Degree Works is:

  • an online tool which shows your progress toward graduation.
  • a simple way to view your completed and required coursework.
  • meant to be used in conjunction with the advice of an academic advisor as well as the DSCC Catalog and Student Handbook.

Running your degree evaluation:

  • Login to MyDSCC.
  • Choose Degree Works from the Student Quick Link list. 
  • Discuss your plan with your advisor.

Highlights of Degree Works:

  • User-friendly graphics make it easy to read. You will be able to see grades made in completed courses, in-progress courses, and courses required.
  • Alerts you and your advisor if a course you are taking is not required for your program of study.
  • Use the "What if" feature to see how your completed and in-progress courses would apply under a different program of study.
  • Helps you focus on what is important, earning your degree! Degree Works will show you unmet requirements at a glance.