Financial Aid for Transfer Students

If you transfer from one school to another, your financial aid does not automatically go with you. You must follow the procedures necessary to continue receiving aid at the new school.  Dyersburg State Community College must have on file the results of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  You must be accepted for admission as a regular, degree-seeking student.  In addition, you must fulfill all other requirements for receipt of aid. 

To make sure Dyersburg State Community College or the school to which you are transferring has the results of your FAFSA, be sure to add your new school code.  The code for Dyersburg State is 006835. To access your FAFSA, go to