Deferred Payment Plan (Not available during Summer term)


Students may BE ELIGIBLE TO enroll in the Deferred Payment Plan during Fall and Spring terms.  

How the Deferred Payment Plan works:

  • You may not be eligible to enroll if you failed to meet the terms of a previous deferred payment plan, or, if you have an outstanding account balance from any previous term.
  • If eligible, pay down payment of at least 50% of your account balance + $25.00 deferred plan service fee before 11:00 pm on the payment due date of the term as outlined on the academic calendar.
  • The balance will be deferred at 0% interest, with two monthly installment payments.
    • First installment payment due on or before September 30 for FALL term / February 28 for SPRING term
    • Second installment payment due on or before October 31 for FALL term / March 31 for SPRING term

By enrolling in the Deferred Payment Plan you acknowledge the following:

  • $25.00 late enrollment fee will assess upon enrolling on or after the first day of the term.
  • $25.00 late payment charge will assess if an installment payment is received after the due date.
  • Up to an additional $50.00 per term in late fees will be assessed monthly thereafter.

Questions? Contact the Business Office at 731-286-3310.

How to enroll in the deferred payment plan:

             If paying via credit or debit card:

  • At, click MyDSCC.
  • Log in with your Username and Password.
  • Click on the Student tab.
  • Under Registration Tools, select Payment of Fees/Confirmation of Enrollment
  • Select your preferences for receiving a 1098-T.
  • Select the appropriate Term (Fall or Spring) and click Submit.
  • Select Yes, I will attend. Click Continue. You will then be taken to your student account activity page.
  • Select Recent Account Activity and then Make a Payment.
  • Select Enroll in Plan before making your payment.
  • Follow payment instructions, always clicking Continue, Next, Save or Done prior to logging out

If paying with check, cash or other methods, you may see any cashier for assistance.