How to Register
THESE STEPS WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS.
Step 1. Complete the FAFSA
Step 2. Get Ready for Registration
- Check your MyDSCC email and the Student tab in MyDSCC for information about registration.
- Make an appointment to meet with your advisor to plan your class schedule and to discuss your educational and career goals.
- Prepare for advising by reviewing the general education core requirements and the specific course requirements for your program of study in the DSCC Catalog & Student Handbook.
- Checkout what classes are available through Look up Classes on the Student tab in MyDSCC
- Check for any Registration Holds
Step 3. Register for Classes
- Use MyDSCC to register for classes. Your username and password are the same as for online courses and for logging into the desktops on DSCC computers.
- If you don't know how to log in, call or contact the LRC Help Desk at 731-288-7780.
- After you register, you may make adjustments to your schedule through MyDSCC. All changes to your schedule must be made before the drop/add period ends. Important dates regarding adding and dropping classes and refund periods can be found in the DSCC Academic Calendar.
Step 4. Pay fees/Confirm Enrollment
- Fee statements are available through MyDSCC and are sent to your MyDSCC email account.
- Pay your fees. Need help? See Paying for College.
- Confirm your registration.
Step 5. Keep in Touch!
- Visit your MyDSCC account often for information, updates and to access your DSCC e-mail account. If you have questions, contact the DSCC Office of Admissions at 731-286-3350 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.