This workshop covers sound principles for delivering quality customer service to students and colleagues.
Participants will learn how:
• Effective use of body language and voice creates a positive image
• Personality types can impact service delivery
• Effective telephone skills can assist in managing time and energy
• Uncovering obstacles can create pathways to better communication
• Positive communication skills lead to win-win interactions
• To solve service delivery problems common to higher education
Participants will also learn the reasons why customer service is immensely valuable in the workplace.
Customizable training available: Contact Elizabeth Jude at 731-286-3265 or email@example.com