Coronavirus Information for Faculty & Staff
Classes will be delivered using a flexible instructional model, which includes a combination of in-person and Zoom instruction; a hybrid model with the lecture online and the lab in-person; and traditional online instruction using eLearn (D2L/Desire to Learn).
The following tools and resources are available to support your physical and mental health:
- Talkspace online therapy: available through Here4TN for members with behavioral health benefits. Communicate safely and securely with a therapist from your phone or desktop. No in-person visit required. Call 855-Here4TN (855-437-3486) for more information.
- MyActiveHealth: access health education topics, trackers and other tools to manage your health and well-being. Log on to www.myactivehealth.com/wellnesstn to get started.
You also have access to EAP services:
Master’s level specialists are available around the clock to assist with stress, legal, financial, mediation and work/life services. They can even help you find a network provider, a plumber who works nights, services for your elderly parents or children, all-night pharmacies and so much more.
- Preauthorization is required to utilize your Employee Assistance Program. Simply call 1-855-437-3486 or go to Here4TN.com to obtain your preauthorization. If you prefer to access services over the phone, telephonic counseling is available as well as face-to-face appointments.
Helpful Tips WHILE AT WORK:
While working at the DSCC campus or centers, please practice the following actions to help us keep our students, faculty, staff and community safe:
- Practice social distancing - the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend keeping a distance of at least 6' to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a face mask when at any DSCC location.