Workforce Development and Continuing Education
The Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division provides learning opportunities through our certificate programs, workforce development and customized training, personal enrichment and youth programs.
Dyersburg State is a comprehensive two-year institution, serving seven rural counties. DSCC provides educational opportunities through its home campus in Dyersburg, the Jimmy Naifeh Center at Tipton County (Covington) and the Gibson County Center (Trenton). The Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division provides lifelong learning opportunities. Are you looking for professional training or self-improvement classes? We can provide these options for you. Individuals who invest in lifelong learning keep their minds sharp, learn practical life skills, gain promotions at work, and feel more self-fulfilled. It’s a great way to meet others too!
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Paralegal
- Certified Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Certified Master Automotive Technician
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Certified Nutrition & Fitness Coach
- Human Resources Professional
- Certified Web Designer with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Parenting Education Development Courses