So many have gotten their successful starts at Dyersburg State! If you have completed nine semester hours (or their equivalent), you are considered a DSCC alum and are eligible to become a member of the DSCC Alumni Association.
We encourage you to join the Alumni Association and help give back to those who deserve a quality education here at Dyersburg State Community College.
Most importantly, all alumni dues are used to provide scholarships for deserving students with financial need. DSCC Alumni Association members can nominate students for the DSCC Alumni Association Scholarship. Children of alumni are given priority in the scholarship selection.
- Dues are $25 per person, $35 per couple.
- To join, simply complete the Alumni Association Membership Form and send it, along with your payment to the DSCC Alumni Office or pay online at https://www.dscc.edu/givetoDSCC. For more information contact the Alumni Affairs Constance Clay at 731-286-3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSCC is on a mission to update its alumni records. The link below will take you to a form that will allow you to update your information online.
The members of the DSCC Alumni Association Board have established the Alumni Association Scholarship for deserving students with financial need. Preference will be given to children of paid members of the Dyersburg State Alumni Association. The number of scholarships awarded, as well as their monetary value, varies from year to year. For more information, contact the Alumni Affairs at 731-286-3349. Applications may be downloaded online at https://www.dscc.edu/content/alumni-scholarship-form.
- Submit a 100 word or less essay with this application. The title of the essay should be “Why I feel I deserve to be awarded the DSCC Alumni Association Scholarship.”
- Must have and maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student (12 or more hours). The only exception to this rule are for students accepted into the Nursing program. Students must attach a copy of their Nursing program acceptance letter with this application.
Scholarship may be retained as long as criteria is met each consecutive semester for a maximum of four semesters and funding is available.
Deadline for Submitting Application and Essay:
June 1st for Fall Semester
December 1st for Spring Semester
The DSCC Alumni Association is governed by an active board elected by the membership. Each board member serves a three-year term. Throughout the year, the alumni board members help with event planning such as alumni and student recruitment. If you would like to become an alumni board member please complete the application online at www.dscc.edu/alumni or stop by the Office of Alumni Affairs in Room 133 located in E.B. Eller Administrative Building on the Dyersburg Campus
Many of our alumni are doing great things in their communities and in their careers. The DSCC Alumni Association recognizes these successes four times a year by presenting Outstanding Alumni Awards.
- Nominations for the Outstanding Alumni award are submitted by DSCC faculty, staff and alumni.
- Selections are made based on contributions to and achievements in the nominees chosen profession and community.
- The presentations are made in front of the assembled DSCC faculty and staff.
- Preference is given to those who graduated from DSCC.
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, contact Constance Clay in the Office of Alumni Affairs at 731-286-3349 or email@example.com