Sign up with Career Coach to take the interest assessment to learn more about possible career options that are right for you. You can take a 6 question or a 60 question assessment. With a Career Coach account, you can return to find your saved information at any time.
DSCC has many Associate degree programs as well as Certificate programs to help prepare for your career.
Visit any of the three DSCC Learning Resource Centers or the Tipton County Public Library to research career information for many occupations.
DSCC has many degree program choices:
- Associate of Applied Science (designed for 2 years and to the workforce)
Associate degrees (designed for transfer to a 4-year university)
- Tennessee Transfer Pathways
- University Parallel
- Associate of Science in Teaching
- Certificate Programs (in as little 12 to 43 credit hours)
- Resume/Cover letter writing
- Shadow/Internship Placement
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search for Employment Opportunities
Assessments give added insight to your interests while setting goals that are right for you! These sites also provide supportive materials with a wide variety of free tools and resources to benefit you throughout the college experience and into the workforce!
Local assessments and resources for job seekers:
- Career Coach https://nwtnjobs.emsicc.com/
- Jobs4TN https://www.jobs4tn.gov/
- Northwest TN Workforce Board https://www.nwtnjobs.org/
National assessments and resources for job seekers:
- Career One Stop https://www.careeronestop.org/
- Get My Future https://www.careeronestop.org/GetMyFuture