Ready to reconnect? Get started now!
Whether you’re ready to return to college or starting for the first time, we’ve got you covered, tuition-free! Click here to complete an application and become a Dyersburg State Eagle!
Tennessee Reconnect EVENTS:
More events coming soon!
What is Tennessee Reconnect?
Tennessee Reconnect is an initiative to help adults enter higher education so that they may gain new skills, advance in the workplace, and fulfill lifelong dreams of completing a degree or credential.
What are the eligibility requirements?
In order to receive the Tennessee Reconnect Scholarship, students must:
- Meet DSCC admissions requirements.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at https://fafsa.ed.gov. DSCC’s federal school code is 006835. The sooner you fill out the FAFSA, the better!
- Enroll in at least 6 credit hours per semester.
- Be classified as an independent student (see FAFSA criteria).
- Not have earned an associate degree or higher. Students who have earned only a certificate from an accredited institution are eligible for the TN Reconnect grant.
- Be a Tennessee resident for at least one year before completing the FAFSA.
- Not be in default on a federal or state loan or owe a refund of federal or state financial aid. Contact the DSCC Financial Aid Office at 731-286-3350 for assistance if this applies to you.
- Be registered for selective service if applicable.
- Complete the Tennessee Reconnect application on the TSAC website: https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/. If the website shows you already have an account, but you do not know the username and password please call the TSAC help line at 1-800-342-1663.
wHAT DOES TN RECONNECT COVER?
TN Reconnect covers tuition and mandatory fees. TN Reconnect does not cover books, online fees, or other non-mandatory fees. The TN Reconnect covered fees are listed here.
Why Dyersburg State?
Convenient Online & Night Classes - One-on-One Instruction - Affordable Tuition - 99% Job Placement Rate - Close to Home - Deferred Payment Plan
Whether you're needing to finish a degree or are starting college for the first time, contact Adult Student Coordinator Rebecca Reeves and get started today!
Visit the TN Reconnect website.