Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded program through the Department of Education to serve students that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Student comes from a low-income family.
- Student is a first-generation college student.
- Student has a disability.
SSS is dedicated to providing individualized services to help students be successful and earn their college degree. Just some of the services SSS provides include:
- career counseling
- study skills
- financial education
- transfer assistance to a four-year institution
- personal counseling
- FAFSA help and other financial assistance
SSS is located in the LRC room 128 on the Dyersburg campus and room 164 at the DSCC Jimmy Naifeh Center in Covington.
Come see us today to see how we can help you succeed.
SSS also hires peer tutors to help our students. If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, please contact us today.