DSCC Dual Enrollment Program
Why wait? Join the Eagle family now!
The Dual Enrollment program is a terrific opportunity for eligible high school juniors and seniors to earn college credit before they graduate. Taking college courses in high school allows students to complete college faster and, for many seniors, will keep them engaged during their last year of high school. Dual enrollment provides students with an introductory experience to college and the confidence they need to pursue a college degree or certificate.
- Must be a high school junior or senior.
- Must have at least a 3.00 cumulative high school GPA. An exception may be made at the recommendation of a high school official.
- Must have maintained a 2.75 college GPA if any previous college courses have been taken.
Eligible students must complete the following in order to participate:
- Complete the DSCC Dual Enrollment Admissions Application.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Grant Application.
- Submit a signed copy of the Parent Signature Form to your guidance counselor or high school official.
Pay fees or enroll in the Deferred Payment Plan by the specified semester deadlines.
Additional Contact Information:
Dyersburg Campus, 731-286-3350
Jimmy Naifeh Center at Tipton County, 901-475-3100
Gibson County Center, 731-855-1419